1) Current Lesson Cost:
$30 for a half hour lesson
$45 for a 45 minute lesson
$60 for an hour lesson
2) Payment for the whole month is expected at the first lesson of the month. Payment can be made in cash, cheque (made out to Eden Oliver), e-mail money transfer or Paypal (email@example.com).
3) A request for rescheduling a lesson will be considered if notice of cancellation is given by the student at least 24 hours in advance.
4) If a student misses a lesson without 24 hours advance notice the lesson will not be rescheduled and I will keep payment for the lesson.
5) If a lesson is missed on my part (due to illness, etc.) with less than 24 hours notice, the missed lesson will either be refunded or rescheduled.
6) I may occasionally ask to reschedule a regularly planned lesson time due to a conflict. This will be done with plenty of notice.
7) I may request that a student acquire resources (music, metronome, etc.) to support them in their studies, if it feels appropriate to their learning goals.
8) I sometimes travel to perform, so there will be periods of time during the year when I am unavailable for lessons. You will be notified of these times in advance, and I will help to find you a sub teacher if possible and desired.
9) If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding the lessons and how they are going, please do not hesitate to let me know at any point. Collaboratively discussing student goals and lesson strategies helps me to deliver better lessons!